3.10.2012

Criminal Lawyer Questions & Answers

MoreCriminal Lawyerquestions please visit : LawyerFreeFAQ.com

Criminal Law Lawyer? (or something approaching that)?
I've recently become a bit curious with becoming a advocate. I'm interested in the Criminal Justice field though, so I want to explore something beside criminal justice and being a attorney for it. -What type of lawyers are there that do things retaining to "criminal justice"? (I can't cogitate of any other way to...

Criminal Lawyer = Deadly?
for school i need to find a craft path i want to go within and i REALLY want to become a criminal lawyer! when i was discussion to my mom and her boyfriend about this, they say its a well-mannered choice but if I get some crazy person or something and i loose the covering i'm dead...

Criminal Lawyer HELP?
Hey Im thinking about becoming a criminal lawyer but dont know what to study for my under-grad level!! Any ideas write back! I be thinking Social Studies and Language Arts?? Good Idea?? And h ow do you become a criminal lawyer? ifjsdifsdidsoifsdoifijfsijf...sorry "> Take the Law School Admissions Test, or LSAT. The LSAT is given four times per year...

Criminal Lawyer within Mumbai?
I need a good rate Criminal Lawyer in Mumbai, India. Please list adjectives the ones who can be trusted. try yellowpages.com Here is a good site for you, my friend. http:

Criminal lawyer? how do you sleep at darkness?
It depends on which side you are on. Defense or Prosecutor. Defense lawyer have a lot on their plate. Your fortune. The prosecutor has tons of staff and case loads. You're merely another number to them. It's not personal. So as the others so eloquently put it America is a great nation where...

Criminal lawyer? how did it produce you surface when you get someone aquitted and subsequent found next to be guilty?
I don't know, how does it feel to convict someone, execute them and after find out they are innocent! We have a system of laws, and everyone is entitled to representation and to be tried by a jury of his/her peers...

Criminal Lawyer?
If you were a Criminal Attorney, would you defend somebody that you KNOW is guilty of a vicious rape? NO ! ! ! Everyone is entitled to due process. The prosecution still must be required to prove their case even if we do "know". That's the item that makes me not want to be a lawyer. But near could...

Criminal Lawyers: do you ever recieve any threats?
What kind of threats? Are you scared for your duration constantly because of these threats? Do you regret becoming a lawyer? Does your job guarantee your safekeeping? Receiving threats while handling cases are quite adjectives, especially when the other party becomes widespread. Some threathen to bash u up,making ur life miserable and some...

Criminal legal representative (help some 1)?
im doing an essay on criminal lawyers. and i need 3 ways criminal legal representative relates (utilizes) to math can some 1 help me. The #1 way is billing cost per hour. utilizes math as an attorney? Could be any number of evidentiary issues - i.e. DNA probabilities (1 out of 3 million match this...
Criminal legal representative surrounded by Fort Worth, TX, must be a christian.?
We are looking for referrals to a criminal lawyer for a misdemeanor charge. Yes, money is an issue and must be a true christian. "> Not sure if they do criminal work but it's worth asking. Good luck! Leigh Hilton 940-484-5080 1100 Dallas Drive Suite 100 Denton Texas 76205...

Criminal or civil attorney, I don`t know corporate?
I rented a refrigerator from a company, along with a laptop. While delivering the refrigerator they worn out the floor in the kitchen. I called the owner without beating about the bush and notified them that what had be done. I was told to throw a rug over it and that it would...

Criminal sprite lawyer looked-for?
boyfriend in jail, involve help. Find a lawyer through the yellow page, newspapers, or online directories. Ask your friends and co-workers about their recommendatio n. Check their references. Also, you can ask the lawyer for a free consultation. Source(s): www.bestattorneysdirectory.com/ What do you want to know? What exactly is your question? Source(s): 24 years on the duty.

DA and Criminal Defrense legal representative? Difference?
I'm doing a report of which career field I want to move about into. i'm 13 and right now I thought that I wanted to be a Criminal Defense attorney and work my way up to DA. ButI don't understand how do you become a DA. What regulation do you have to specialize in?...

Do criminal defense lawyer brand seriously of money?
Im going to college next year. I live in california. I want a career that will make a lot of money adn ruling has always interested me. I want to protect kids charged with crimes. some do, some don't. depends on if you hold skills in demand by ancestors willing to pay "profoundly...

Do criminal defense la wyer commonly try to startle the heck out of u beside the worst suitcase scenario so u retain them?
If they don't tell you the worst defence scenario then you cannot make informed decision regarding your defense. They should tell you worst baggage and their opinion as to the probable outcome and options you will hold. Well, lawyers...

Do criminal defense lawyer know whether or not their client is guilty?
Lets say someone is on trial for murder...and they plead not guilty...and they tell their own legal representative that they did murder. What does the lawyer do? Do they still defend them? Do most lawyer really know whether or not their client committed the crime, even though they may...

Do criminal defense lawyer sometime know their client is guilty?
I'm just wondering. Like the OJ lawyer or Scott Peterson advocate who defended them? Do they sometimes know their clients are guilty but still tr y to get their innocence? sure they do. They obtain paid to defend their clilent. Wether they touch that client is guilty or not. Well, they are...

Do criminal defense lawyers/ prosecutors ever take threatened?
what do you think? defense lawyers: it is their duty to defend criminals.. even if they are guilty, its the job of the attorney to prove otherwise. so because of really great attorneys, rapists and drug dealer and drunk drivers, etc, get to walk free beside little or no jail time. of course...

Do criminal invesitgators or lawyer brand money?
careers Are you kid? Lawyers make a fortune. They listen to a lot of BS and stand up for both right and wrong, but they manufacture good money doing it. Criminal investigators probably make a clad living, but not as much because they get paid on a parliament type salary. In either art field,...

Do criminal lawyer achieve to pick which cases the y represent?
I don't know for how long, I've considered going to college to become a criminal lawyer. But I was chitchat to my friend the other day and she too had thought around it. But she said that she changed her mind because even if you don't believe the person is guilty...

Do criminal lawyer seize badge?
Badges that say lawyer or ADA or DA or something resembling that? No, they obtain a city employee ID card, but not a badge. They don't within Virginia. You get a nice city ID card on a lanyard. It's kind of cool because you can unfurl up all of the courtrooms and the judges' chambers near...

Do I hold to hire and rate a attorney to expunge my criminal narrative or can I do it myself?
I live in Orange County California and I have already found my former cases online. I have also downloaded the proper forms to file and researched the self help/ do it yourself instructions relating to my sit uation. So I'm wondering if...

Do I inevitability a criminal advocate as a object contained by a domestic brutality issue?
No. The prosecutor is, in a sense, your lawyer. Source(s): 20+ years practicing ruling Not unless you are individual charged. If you want to have the other person charged, you newly call the cops, or you can file for a PFA/Restraining lay down. There are lots...

Do I own to be fitting at math to be a criminal advocate?
I'm decent until it comes to advanced algebra My guess is that being moral at math would probably work against you. A lawyer good at math would be a government grant lawyer. IMO no...solving math problems and doesn`t matter what lawyers do...are completely different subjects. no ... mathematicians...

Do I stipulation a attorney to press criminal charges?
I had a few thousand dollars stolen from me two years ago. I filed a police report, bu t I didn't know who took my money. Someone just this minute told me that it was my brother (and I suspected him earlier). I want to have him pocket a lie dector test. Can...

Do lawyer ever consistency guilty in the region of defending criminals?
I assume the ones that actually knowingly represent criminals own a skewed sense of morality. It's likely that they justify what they are doing within their minds. are you fxxxxxxxg joking lawers follow the money whereever it lies be it lower than a stone or on top of a church....

Do u enjoy to own ur masters to dergree to be a criminal legal representative?
no becuase of i am studing of llb student It depends where on earth you are. IN the USA you actually have to own your Juris Doctorate. In England you do a law degree, which counts as your factor one, then you do a period within...


0

This is

1 comment:

All comments and feedback appreciated!

Criminology & Justice Headline Animator

Psychology

Law Books

Corrections

Sociology

Crime

Serial Killers

Criminology

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...