6.12.2012

Lawyer Questions & Answers

What if it ended up to be a fatality?
and you waited to days latter after you hire a lawyer and you tell your lawyer you thought you hit a deer but you no better because that person was riding a bike and you just left him there to die Sorry but that is murder, you should immediately turn.

What is a divorce or separation really like on the inside?
I know to get one I have to go to court or a lawyer. If I am not legally separated from him, but we are apart for a year or severeal years, can I get a quickie divorce after that year, or do I have to go through.

What is a pre trial conference?
i have an upcoming court date and i have a pre trial conference . what takes place at these ? i do not have a lawyer since it is minor offense Generally, the judge wants to know what you, and your opposing counsel, intend to do at trial. You need to tell the.

What is Gonzales hiding in the suddenly 'missing' and unrecoverable email messages?
Al 'Fredo' Gonzales is a lawyer who supports torture and any actions including assassination as tools for an unlimited presidency.He is a fool and perfect for a banana republic and world bully like the USA today. Bush finally found a fellow moron. Gonzo lied and his credibility.

What is jury pick?
i have to go to court next month for jury pick what does this mean and would both partys have to be there? i have a lawyer but i cant get a hold of her to ask so iam asking all of you out there. I can't tell from you question if you are a.

What is litigation and how does it differ from mediation, conciliation and arbitation?
The only thing those words have in common is '..ation'. - check it out on wikipedia.com - litigation seeks a courts ruling, mediation means we sit down and mediate the situation a lawyer sits in the middle and helps the m work it out, - Mediation.

What is the best route, financially, for a divorce settlement?
writing my own divorce papers, to save $ in lawyer fees. so i can't consult one on this subject, yet (had 1 mtg, more req. retainer) . i'd like answers based on knowledge/exp. no judgemental notes, plz. thanx. in dividing assets: he gets the house, a rental we own.

What is the difference between a lawyer and an attorney?
There is no difference. Some people just prefer one name over the other. - No difference: regardless of what you call them, they're cretins that contribute nothing worthwhile to our society. -RKO- 04/17/07 - Those are just two names for the same thing. - Well they are the.

What is the difference between paying a lawyer $500 to settle a dui case and just pleading guilty via a DA?
I was arrested for a DUI, admitted to drinking, blew a .14 on the official breathalyzer, a nd it was at a checkpoint on St. Patty's Day. I also have a prior arrest for public intox in 2002. I.

What is the maximum amount of interest you can charge on an unpaid debt in Utah?
Someone vandalized my property and I got them to sign a police report admitting to it. We had our lawyer write up a contract of repayment that she signed. The lawyer didn't add to that contract any terms or consequences of her not.

What is the statue oflimation to collect for a medical bill that was to be paid by our lawyer in a settlement?
more detail is that our lawyer at the time ordered a machine for my sons wrist and we told the companywe did not want it and to come and get the machine they refused we tryed several.
What kind of lawyer do I need to evict a tenant?
I need to hire a lawyer to evict a tenant for non payemnt of rent. What kind of lawyer do I need? Do I need a real estate lawyer? what's the average fee to process the case? Thanks There is a specialized attorney that specializes in this type.

What kind of lawyer do I need?
I am trying to get a refund for a computer I ordered online but never received due to the company screwing up with UPS. They say I'm not entitled to a refund, but UPS and advice from the kind folks on here say different. What sort of lawyer should I look for?.

What kind of lawyer/practice should I seek if I want to.?
I am thinking about taking my college to court because of an amount of money I believe to be due to me that they refuse to pay. What sort of lawyer/practice law firm should I seek? I am having to pay fees at another university because my college.

What questions should I ask the lawyer who is handling my trust fund?
I was willed money in a trust fund when I was 17 but cannot get it till i'm 25. i'm 21 now. There's also a house in my trust- the trustee and my lawyer both tell me the moneys running out. Wheres it going? I have.

What rights do a spouse of a child receiving an inheritance have?
Usually none. There are exceptions. For example, there is a list of things that could happen that could trigger rights, like co-mingling funds, in some cases. You should seek the advice of a lawyer in your area. - Depends on the law in the place you.

What to do ford credit is sueing me?I can't afford lawyer and can't get assistants,need advice.?
I made mthly payments for years.few times had problem and they let me pay interest and even skip payment.called for payoff to trade in.after that this f credit lady keep calling wanting priva te infor.she was hate full I would not give it to.

What to do?
My sister-in-law just recieved a settlement. Her lawyer is in control of her money. She wants to buy a manufactured home and have ner furniture shipped to her from another state. The lawyer will not give her all the money she needs to get her furniture and he told her no he is not giving her.

What type of lawyer do I need for dirty (scenarios) (suit)?
case scenario: I happened to be falsely detained or imprisoned relating to a non emergency call in a sober clean state, soon there after transferred/stretched by paramedics to a medical facility/ hospital where I had been medically malpractice under several 'causes of action' etc. after refusing by giving.

What type of lawyer do I need for the state to reconsider the denial of my California real estate license?
I was denied my California real estate license due to m y criminal background. Whay type of lawyer should I seek in order to help me put together a case for the state to reconsider my license application? Few lawyers.

What type of lawyer do I need?
I have been hiding from my ex-husband (stalker) for 13 years, when I took my son to the dentist a few months back someone who works there recognized the name (i guess??) and gave him my phone number, told him what kind of car I drive, and told him that I am.

What type of lawyer is needed for a lawsuit?
I had someone break into my house. They were working for a major home builder and doing warranty work at the time of the break in. My home was scheduled for warranty work but he was not authorized to be in my house at the time. I noticed a few.

What type of lawyer should I seek if I want to dispute charges from my previous landlord?
My previous landlord is trying to collect on 'property damages' that are exceedingly outrageous. What type of attorney should I seek in order to challenge these charges? Dear Friend, I can understand your problem. I will suggest you to take help from.

What will happen to me if i break a gag order i signed with insurance company regarding details of the case?
i recieved a settlement in mediation,it was due to a load of lies and no support or help,from my lawyer, i settled fearing if i go further i may not be able to fight all the corporate lies..

What would you do if you came back from vacation to find your house was demolished by mistake?
.say the neighboring house was supposed to be torn down. I would sift through the rubble to find my shotglass collection and then sue! - Get a lawyer and sue sue sue - I would be getting me a brand new.

Whats a bigger crime.rape or murder?
im studying to be a lawyer.so i know that murder is a c rime of much higher degree.but when you look at it from the victim's point of view..is rape more traumatic or is it muder..? i go for rape.cause the victim has to continue suffering the sh!t that happened to her even after.

Whats involved to become a lawyer?
Just wondering about possible future careers and would like to know what you need to do to become a lawyer, how many years at university and what you do when you become one? You must take a first degree, then apply to law school. It doesn't matter what you major in for your.

What's the difference between assert privilege versus waive privilege in a legal case?
If a lawyer represented a client.and the lawyer now has to answer to a court. The notion of privilege is complex. Privilege usually pertains to certain documents, knowledge, information, communications, etc. between a lawyer and his client that are sought during the discovery phase of a.

What's the difference in filing a claim with EEOC or filing a lawsuit with an attorney?
I've already filed a claim through EEOC. Should I hire a lawyer too? The EEOC has sent a letter to me talking about mediation which I will probably do, however, should I have a lawyer present for that? Any info. on this will.

When a police officer violate your rights .where can i report to ?
I studied this. Go to internal affairs and complain to them. Then the whole precinct will go under investigation. - A lawyer. Can't goto the police now can ya? - police station lol - Your attorney. - how did a police officer violate your rights?.

When declaring bankruptcy can I get a public lawyer to represent me for free?
it ain't criminal! you may be able to not pay anybody else, but you can be sure you will have to pay your attorney (and a good one will earn his/her$) - Only if you are a defendant. Bankrup tcy court charges a fee however..

More Lawyer questions please visit : LawFreeFAQ.com





iAutoblog the premier autoblogger software

This is

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All comments and feedback appreciated!

Criminology & Justice Headline Animator

Psychology

Law Books

Corrections

Sociology

Crime

Serial Killers

Criminology

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...